Monday, February 9, 2009

Here we go...

Happy Monday Ya'll! :P

I decided to start at the beginning (a very good place to start). Not the beginning of the Bible, but at the beginning of my call to a deeper knowledge and relationship with Christ.

The first scripture that I memorized (thanks to Gina) was in the book of James. I decided that these three verses would be great to revisit and are certainly relevant to all of us.

James 1: 2-4

I am purposely not typing out the verse because I think it is important to step away from the computer and find a quiet place that you can sit and have a moment of prayer and meditation on what God wants to speak to you specifically through His word on this day.

Just some words to ponder... Joy! Perseverance. Enduring. Steadfastness. Faith. Complete. Whole. Without lack (ok, I know that is two words).

Lord, we invite you to spend this time with us. Help us to quiet all of the outside noise and focus only on you. We want to hear your voice and we desire to know you even more. Speak to us, Father...Amen.

I would love to hear what God reveals to you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment