Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Short and Sweet

As I have come down with the same flu that all of my kids have been battling for three weeks now, I am keeping this post short and sweet.

Continuing on with the theme from James:

James 1:5

One verse. That's it.

Wisdom. We all lack it. God has it. We just need to ask Him for it.

Pretty much every decision in our lives requires some amount of wisdom. I know I could use a little extra in the areas of being a wife, mother, friend, etc. And in finances...

So, read your one verse. No excuses. And pray for the wisdom of God to deal with your situations.

Lord, we ask that you would speak to us about wisdom. Teach us how to stop and seek your will before we act. Show us ways we can change and look at our circumstances from your perspective (an eternal point of view). I thank you that you know us so well, that you can speak in exactly the way we need to hear in order to understand. We love you, Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment